A treadmill can help you lose weight effectively. Yes, but the warning is not to exercise with it if you haven’t read this article.
Best treadmill 2019 is a popular training device today not only in gyms but also in many families. It is the right choice for those who want to lose weight and tone the body. And this machine will definitely bring you the desired effect without causing injury if you know how to practice properly.
To help you have a proper treadmill training pathway, below we introduce you to specific instructions that you can’t find anywhere else. Let’s get started!
The Golden Rule For Weight Loss Process
We all know that reducing belly fat helps you avoid high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, sleep apnea and some types of cancer,…
But before talking about how to exercise on a treadmill to help you lose weight, you need to know about the target of heart rate and fat burning area when exercising. Heart rate is a reliable indicator to help you determine the intensity of exercise needed.
Target heart rate: 60% – 90% maximum heart rate (preferably 60% – 70%).
Fat burning area: 75% – 90% of the target heart rate area.
Weight loss rule: If you want to lose weight by running, make sure that when exercising, your heart rate is in your fat burning area (within a minimum of 30 minutes).
How to calculate your heart rate target: you only need to know your maximum heart rate and based on the general formula:
- Maximum heart rate for men = (220 – years) x (60% -> 90%).
- Maximum heart rate for women = (226 – years) x (60% -> 90%).
A 30-year-old woman wants to exercise for weight loss when exercising, she needs to maintain her heart rate from:
- HR min (226 – 30) x 60% = 118
- HR max (226 – 30) x 70% = 137
Determination of abdominal measurements: Over 40 inches (100cm) for men and 35 inches (88cm) for women are considered unhealthy.
You can consult your doctor for the above information. Or with a treadmill that allows you to enter your age and weight in the console, your target heart rate calculator and your fat burning area on your own. By measuring this, you will know some reasons why training is not as effective as expected.
Lose Weight On A Treadmill In 2 Weeks
Start Exercising On The Treadmill
Take at least 5 minutes of warm-up to warm up your body, making it ready for a 30 to 60 minutes run. Maintain at 4 – 6 km / h when starting.
Breathe deeply while you start and use this time to get used to the treadmill. Note that you need to know how to change the treadmill training functions and training programs you want.
Change Running Speed
To burn fat, you need to reach the maximum heart rate goal and to do that you need to speed up, change the tilt of the treadmill. Meanwhile, the treadmill screen shows the heart rate as well as other information, such as how many calories you have burned and how much distance you have run.
Almost treadmill has settings of about 0-10 km / h.
According to the American Council on Exercise, walking and jogging uphill is one of the most effective ways to burn fat and exercise your thigh, hip and butt muscles.
By using the tilt-changing feature of the treadmill, you can make the conveyor belt tilt as you wish to create the feeling that you are exercising uphill like outdoors.
Cool Your Body When Preparing To Stop Exercising
For the last 5 or 10 minutes, gradually reduce the speed of the treadmill and bring the tilt of the conveyor belt to 0%. Walking or running slowly allows muscles to recover and relax. Finally, look at the treadmill screen to see the workout results.
You need to exercise with the treadmill for at least 30 minutes, 3-4 days/week to get the best results.
The Convenience Of Using The Treadmill
In addition to helping you lose weight effectively, there are many reasons for us to convince you to choose a treadmill. Here’s what Home Body Guide want to say:
- The treadmill saves you time. You can take advantage of all your free time to exercise at home.
- With the treadmill, you don’t need to worry about weather issues like rain, sun, storms or snow.
- Currently, the treadmill is integrated music function, helping you reduce boredom during exercise.
- Current treadmill products all have multi-function display screens that can help you easily control your training activities. From there, it is possible to adjust the exercise regimen every day.
- The treadmill has the ability to adjust speed and tilt, so it is suitable for all subjects, even the elderly.
Some Things To Note
Here are some things you need to pay attention to not waste your exercising:
- To lose weight effectively, you need to maintain your practice routine. Meet your treadmill at least 5 days a week.
- To avoid boredom, you should adjust the tilt of the treadmill, preferably not letting it tilt more than 7%.
- Always combine exercise with a well-balanced diet. In it, your diet should include 40% carbohydrates, 30% protein, and 30% fat. You should choose to eat a variety of nuts to provide a rich source of carbohydrates, lean meats, and unsaturated fats.
Minh Dien won’t say much more because you’re probably going to the mall right now to buy the best treadmill 2019 right away. Rest assured that you have a great choice. Home Body Guide wishes you quickly get the body you have always dreamed of.